As specialists in live-in care, Care Elite enables loved ones to remain comfortably at home with exceptional 24/7 support. Our online platform offers real-time updates on care activities, medication, mood and more. We hire only fully vetted, specially trained carers to provide attentive care.
Live-in care provides 24/7 support with a fully-trained carer living in your home. They assist with:
- Personal care like bathing, dressing, toileting
- Health needs such as medication, meals, mobility
- Companionship to prevent isolation
- Housekeeping services
The around-the-clock customised care enables comfortable, independent living at home.
As we grow older, additional support is often needed.
- Chores may start to be too difficult to maintain
- Medication may have become overly complicated
- Reduced mobility may have reduced your access outdoors.
Elder care is about providing additional support by trained, competent and friendly staff. This is to ensure that you remain comfortable and safe in your own home.
Yes. It is necessary that a live-in carer has their own room. That way, they are available when you need them.
It is your home and care, so you decide what works best. Your care worker will respect your space and care needs.
Yes, our matching process includes an initial meeting in person and on the day of your first visit, a member of our team will introduce the care worker and remain to ensure a smooth transition.